Saturday, June 25, 2005

Ready, Aim, Fire! Part 2

It must have been the second beer that inspired me to pee on the cockroach. It was in the toilet, the porcelain squat kind of toilet, much better than those trough-style shitters. There is something about the porcelain that makes them familiar. My aim is bad enough, so I don't know why I even attempted it. But as I said, I had a few beers and good ideas are never born from drink.

As soon as I took my first shot, the inevitable result -- that the roach would run for cover -- sent it scurrying towards my left foot. this resulted in a tango of sorts (but faster and less morbid) between the roach and my feet and the streem of urine which was now out of control. The roach made it out alive and I left the toilet with a wet foot, the right one of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home